Fracture Interview Highlights:
1) Setting: Year 2161, and the battles occur on American soil (there will be familiar locale such as the Golden Gate Bridge to fight on).
2) The game will have some tough issues to tackle such as genetically engineering human beings.
3) Ground deformation technology will help player navigate, solve puzzle, and gain tactical advantages
4) There will be ground deformation grenade, machine guns that eat away the soil, torpedo that can be detonated and other weapons to be announced later.
5) Enemies have superhuman abilities such as high jumps from genetically engineered augments.
6) America is split into the Pacificans and the Atlanticans, while the Pacificans excels in genetic engineering, the Atlanticans excel at cybernetic augmentations.
7) The game will feature both co-op and online play.
8) Teams will be taking advantage of EACH platform (PS3, Xbox360, and PC).
See more, click below: