EA revealed that the v1.05 patch, coming late May, for its 3D sci-fi RTS will make major changes to the game experience overhauling a lot of the units, tweaking unit balance, exploits and bugs fixes. A few additional items were added since last mention.
Added items :
* It is no longer possible to stall an online multiplayer match by repeatedly pressing the Capture Screenshot hotkey.
* Fixed a team exploit in which the Nod Cloaking Field support power could be used to make infantry units inside of allied GDI APCs gain stealth.
* Fixed an error that caused some players to unexpectedly see the GDI campaign's alternate ending video instead of the intended ending video.
* On multi-monitor systems, the mouse cursor will no longer unexpectedly move from the gameplay monitor to another monitor as players scroll across the screen.
* Fixed an error that sometimes caused computer-controlled opponents to cease fighting after loading a saved Skirmish game.
* Fixed an error that sometimes caused players to unexpectedly select multiple control groups at once when rapidly switching between control groups.
* Online lobbies have been renamed.
* The Resources chart in the post-match screen now graphs total credits gathered over time. (as opposed to cash on hand)
* Added new visual effects for when walker husks are destroyed.
* Jeff Hua, Travell McEntyre, Ino Karella, and Jason Priest credited for additional art contributions.
Hit the jump for many more changes
sorry guys this was suppose to be on PC not the Xbox 360 thread.