GamesRadar asks the following questions in the article:
1. Why don't the graphics look more next-gen?
2. Why does someone keep stealing our kills?
3. Why do we always end up in a 'Shotty Snipers' match?
4. Why doesn't it register hits when it should?
5. Why do only two players understand the rules of the game?
6. Why does every bubble shield contain a dead player?
7. Why are melee attacks so much stronger than guns?
8. Why don't we leave marks in the snow when we fall?
9. Why did they bother with the single falling leaf?