G4TV review: "It could be argued that The Beatles: Rock Band transcends being "just a game" and is more of an experience, but at heart, it is simply an exemplary casual game that capitalizes (possibly literally) on the love and admiration people share for the world's biggest music sensation. The Beatles iconography readily lends itself to a standalone title, and what it lacks in difficulty, it makes up for in charm and sheer authenticity.
* Spectacular animations and all-around experience
* Great tracklist that captures the band's career
* It's THE BEATLES
* I'd kill for a Jukebox Mode
* The full-on experience, from Special Edition to future DLC, is expensive
* Won't someone please fix the Overdriv- er, "Beatlemania?