Massively Multiplayer Online Burnout?

From EGM rumor section: "Some things go good together: peanut butter and chocolate, Mario and mushrooms, Burnout and World of WarCraft- wait, what? yep, you read that right-it appears as though the developers of the destructive driving series are working on a massively multiplayer online Burnout. Details are sketchy, but I can tell you one thing: You crash cars-a lot."

TheMART6560d ago

May I ask Outlaw, you as a 360 owner, why you think this is a lame story?

Deathrace King6560d ago

I accidently clicked "lame" instead of "cool". I think this could be a very cool game if done right.

TheMART6560d ago

So it's almost certain that NJ votes with all his 25 accounts as a Sony Fanboy. Watch the votes, then suddenly 5 hours nothing, then with a change of nicknames every couple of minutes a vote for lame... Well that's not coïncidence is it...

Username Date
NJ1307 05 Jul 2006 23:31
Monolith 05 Jul 2006 18:43
Alan 05 Jul 2006 14:29
achira 05 Jul 2006 14:17
PAUL CERULA 05 Jul 2006 13:52
aricha 05 Jul 2006 13:19

And how could Achira vote 2 times on one account? Those Freaking Fony Fanboys cheat like hell, like Fony lies all the time haha

Why Far Cry 3 Was The Best Of The Franchise?

Far Cry 3, an open-world masterpiece that redefined the series. Gameplay and storyline makes it a timeless classic that still inspires today.

Read Full Story >>
tech4gamers.com
Deeeeznuuuts12h ago

It's gotta be Far Cry 2 for me, the feeling of that game I'm still yet to find again, just everything about it, I'd kill for a remaster, I'd even be happy with just a bump in resolution and frame rate, occasionally go back to it, think I'm gunna have to do just that now 😂

porkChop11h ago

A remaster of Far Cry 2 would be amazing, especially with the mods that fixed the broken stealth system and the dumb checkpoint respawns. Include those fixes and it would be a huge upgrade over the original.

JEECE11h ago

Enemies respawn in Far Cry 2? Terrible! It's a broken system! Make me a one-man army who can inexplicably hold an entire region!

Enemies respawn in Dark Souls and Zelda? Brilliant! So much more hardcore! Glad the devs took risks!

porkChop7h ago

The problem isn't them respawning. It's that they respawned after just 5 minutes. Like you'd still be in the area looking for diamonds, loot, exploring, etc, and the enemies would just respawn with you there.

Red Dead Redemption 1 Isn't As Good As People Remember It To Be

RDR 1 was a great game, but the lack of screen time for some characters, boring horse riding, and lack of mission variety takes away the fun at times.

Read Full Story >>
tech4gamers.com
jambola1d 16h ago

Yeah
It's as good as you remember
Feels like one of those "10 HARSH realities of Re-watching" articles

just_looken1d 7h ago

I love how it seems a extreme few remember that red dead redemption is red dead revolver 2.

I remember all the bugs the game had day one like donkey lady so dam funny

Cacabunga1d ago

RDR1 is a legendary game!!!

Really how to cope with a slow news day…

just_looken22h ago

@caca

I know i said that

Oh boy let me guess no one here knows what red dead revolver is

Or you all never played version 1.0 of rdr 1 i bet its that so many on here have the stench of being in gaming for 10 years at most.

Cacabunga20h ago(Edited 20h ago)

Stop pretending being superior in knowledge to everyone else..

The article title is about RDR1 and the thumbnail also confirma that. No one (at least i dont) care about what you say about RDRev.

You are the only one who spoke off topic abt another game.
If it makes you glad that you are the only one who knows what RDRev is then congratulations.. just pathetic

“ red dead revolver now that is rough red dead redemption for its time was groundbreaking and it still has way better cover system/dlc/mp content then red dead 2.”

Oh and thanks for the laugh ..

jznrpg15h ago

They didn’t name it Red Dead Revolver 2. They named it Red Dead Redemption

neutralgamer199215h ago

Looken

It was made by Capcom until they gave up and R* bought the IP. Hopefully one day we get a complete remake of the original to bring it in line with rest of the series along with other quality if life features. Another great is Gun very under rated

On topic:

If we are going to compare RDR to current generation games then we will surly find some stuff that's lacking but for it's time it was a masterpiece and for me it's one of the best games I have ever played. I hope it ends up on Pc where nodding community can take full advantage and make the game even better. Other than that's no it's not overrated at all. We don't even get that many western games and it's to me the best one (yes better then RDR2)

jeromeface11h ago

is also so damn funny how no one agrees with you

+ Show (4) more repliesLast reply 2h ago
shinoff21831d 15h ago

Junk article. Game was dope and still is. The swimming part sucks though.

just_looken1d 7h ago

It does but the game was made originally for ps2 back after san andreas so for the dev window and timeline it makes sense.

just_looken22h ago(Edited 22h ago)

red dead revolver was back in 2004

after this they were making gta iv and a squeal that became read dead redemption

But you all will hate this because facts are scary

"Red Dead [Redemption] has been in production for six years (mainly because of horrible management/lack of direction due to fear of disrespecting Rockstar NY) and it will never get the money back in sales it cost to create for those six years," claimed another source.

From a 2010 article hmm what is 2010 - 6 hmmm

The swimming in red dead one made sense for the time period and dev hell it was in

Again though it seems alot on here have 0 game knowledge before 2018.

jambola15h ago

Nobody asked about or mentioned revolver
Why are you bringing it up in every reply?

shinoff218313h ago(Edited 13h ago)

Just looken

I could agree with you about the swimming part but I was swimming my ass off in San Andreas which pre dates

Either way it's not a deal breaker and the game was dope af

-Foxtrot1d ago

I liked it a bit better because I didn’t think it had many “small nitpicky” things RDR2 had that on its own meant nothing but when a lot built up it was annoying. For example getting off your horse and you had to reselect your weapons again or walking around the camp slowly. None issues but built up with others sometimes it was a little frustrating at times.