Evil Avatar writes: "Magic the Gathering has been around for over 15 years now and has seen it's fair share of expansions, tournaments, rule changes and shoddy video games. Sure, you can take to the PC and play Magic Online, but really... who wants to spend real cash to get virtual booster packs? Not this guy. Enter the latest video take on the super popular collectible card game. Titled Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers, Stainless Games has tried to give every type of Magic player (newcomer to veteran) something to enjoy."
* For 800 MSP, this is a no brainier if you're interested at all in Magic
* Attractive, high-res card artwork
* Features up the wahzoo
* Played card selection and enlarging is overly laborious
* Card customization is weak
* Random lockups on a console game? Fail.