Capcom and game developer Foundation 9 are getting ready to release Marvel VS Capcom 2. The classic 2D fighting game is scheduled for a Summer 2009 release on the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE Arcade for $14.99 (1200 Microsoft Points).
Features of Marvel VS Capcom 2 include:
- Over 50 characters from the Marvel and Capcom Universes!
- 3 on 3 tag-team matches
- New online matching mode, including Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix's "Quarter Match" mode ; enjoy the arcade experience from your console
- New optional visual filter smoothes out the game's graphics
- Four button controls introduce new players to fighting games; compatible with the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV joysticks and Fight Pad
- Available for the first time via digital distribution on Xbox LIVE Arcade and the PlayStation Network