Evil Avatar writes: "The movie might have been lacklustre, the movie might have done a poor job with great source material and the movie might as well have never happened but gosh and golly do Raven Software know how to make great X-Men games."
* A better script and a more interesting story than that presented in the movie.
* The platforming and puzzle solving sections are significant and surprising in their quality.
* Plenty of variety, great boss battles and a combat system which supports free-form thinking as opposed to dedicated combo recitation.
* The New Orleans level and subsequent Gambit boss battle are outstanding.
* A few of the level segments stretch on in a way as to obviously support more and more enemy encounters. This is where the repetition sets in.
* You'll have to retread ground and although the developers throw in new tricks it still feels like padding.
* The few glitches you may or may not experience break the game. You'll be back to the last checkpoint if an area doesn't stream quite right off of the DVD.
* Blob's sweaty gut.