PlayStationBlog today writes about it's weekly Programm:
"A company named after the world's largest rodent introduces their upcoming PSN game"
Well, the worlds largest rodent is the capybara, and so ps3insider.de checked out the homepage of Capybara Games (Critter Crunch) and found a Game-Announcement for an PSN-Exklusive.
There it says:
While we aren't quite ready to show our upcoming PSN game, we can tell you a few things about it:
1) the game is totally NEXT-GEN!
2) the game may cause baby birds and/or butterflies to explode from your eyes
3) it's entirely hand-animated running at a buttery-smooth 60fps
4) it has local and network multiplayer in both versus and co-op flavors
5) you get to barf on your family
There's also a first Picture, showing the Artstyle of the Game. Search the Website or check out the Credit for bigger image.