The past six weeks have seen a variety of titles taking the top spot on the All Formats UK's software chart: Street Fighter IV, Killzone 2, Empire: Total War and Resident Evil 5 for the past three weeks. However, the latest Chart Track figures show that Nintendo's Wii Fit has climbed back to the number 1 spot with just a 1% increase in sales. Wii Fit equals Nintendo's own longest serving All Formats number 1 record from 2000 when Pokemon Yellow held the top spot for 10 weeks.
Resident Evil 5 drops to number 2 with a 38% decrease in sales while FIFA 09 moves up three places to number 3 (3% sales increase) and Wheelman climbs seven places to number 4 (41% sales increase) over the games' debut weekend.
The full Top Ten All Formats UK Software Chart follows below:
- Wii Fit (Nintendo)
- Resident Evil 5 (Capcom)
- FIFA 09 (EA)
- Wheelman (Midway/Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
- Street Fighter IV (Capcom)
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Rockstar)