Majesco to focus on Nintendo platforms

In Q1 2007, 99 percent of revenue came from mass market games, and 1 percent from premium games, whereas in Q1 2006, mass market games made up only 18 percent of sales, with premium games contributing the remaining 82 percent.

Majesco's interim chief executive officer, Jesse Sutton, commented that the company would from now on be working mainly on Nintendo's platforms. He said, "Looking forward, we remain optimistic about the successes of both the Nintendo DS and Wii systems as their installed bases continue to grow, and we will focus the majority of our game development efforts on these platforms."

Games on the company's slate for a 2007 release include Cooking Mama: Cook Off, Cake Mania, Toondoku, Bust-A-Move Bash!, The New York Times Crosswords, Nancy Drew: Deadly Secret of Olde World Park, and Holly Hobbie and Friends.

Read Full Story >>
Oculus Quest Giveaway! Click Here to Enter
The story is too old to be commented.