Gaming Podcast covers some cool industry news and takes a look back at SEGA's Hang On. The history lesson involves the Bartle Test, created by Richard Bartle and his MUD.
This week's news:
* Launch Day Xbox 360s No longer covered
* EA Acquires game rights to Bourne series
* Nintendo Stocks fall on fear of Nintendo Wii slowdown
* DJ Hero in 2009
* 2008's biggest game title: Mario Kart
* March 10th, we're gonna see Punch-Out Wii
* E3 as big as ever
* EA price cuts on last years titles
* New Exclusive PS3 RTS: Under Siege
Gaming Podcast also urges gamers to take their survey!