Ted Price is the President and CEO of Insomniac games. MyGEN recently arranged a special Interview with him while he was visiting in Australia. Ted is here as a guest for the Media Launch of the Playstation 3, and a special guest with Sony at the IEAA Awards last Friday night.
Ted was a great guy to talk with and MyGEN had a great time asking him some questions about the Playstation 3, HD-DVD and Blue Ray and how he thinks he will be able to keep expanding the boundaries of the Playstation 3 development. There are some interesting questions about the multiplayer for Resistance as well as well as talk of the next Resistance. Just download it now to hear it all.
The Audio Interview is in the downloads section on MyGEN. You will need to be logged in to download it.
** Sorry but bandwidth can be high sometimes and MyGEN want people to be members to download in return. Feel free to host it else where as long as the Interview is sourced.
Was aproved before I could fix spelling mistakes.
Other interesting notes in the interview included:
1. Future console support not out of the question.
2. PS2 Game development has stopped for Insomniac.
3. Spyro won't be done by Insomniac again - only so much they could do (funny comment about how spyro can't hold a gun)
4. Blu-ray storage space an excellent asset for PS3 games.
5. Not ready to talk about Ratchet and Clank.
6. No support for LAN gaming with Resistance coming.