Ars writes: "It has been almost a month since the launch of Wrath of the Lich King, World of Warcraft's second retail supplement to what is unarguably the biggest massively multiplayer online game of all time. Wrath returns players to the game's main world of Azeroth after Burning Crusade whisked them away to the distant Outlands. This time around, players are on their way to the vast, sub-arctic continent of Northrend to do battle with Arthas, the Lich King."
* It's everything that you ever loved about World of Warcraft in a brand new package
* Excellent back story, interesting quests, and a further fleshed out world
* Death Knight is powerful, fun to play
* New areas are grander in scale, more varied
* New PVP Siege weapons, battlefield are a welcome boost to PVP content
* No plot lines involving Space Goats
* A tiny feeling of "been here, done this, got the epic loot"
* Overall lesser difficulty will annoy hardcore players
* Two expansions in, and we still can't roll murlocs
* Original character models in comparison to the yummy goodness of Northrend-Blizz, it's time to revamp Azeroth
* Gorlocs: sadly, they're just not quite as cool as Murlocs, but they're pretty good fodder as the idiot northern cousins of the savage fish folk we hate