Gamercell writes: "LittleBigPlanet is a lot like Barack Obama.
No, really! Don't believe me? Let's consider the evidence:
• Barack Obama was recently elected US president to an expectant nation.
• Little Big Planet was recently released on PS3 to an expectant public.
• Barack Obama has the hopes of an entire nation resting on his shoulders.
• Little Big Planet has the hopes of an entire corporation resting on its shoulders.
• Barack Obama has wowed the public with his proposed policies.
• LBP has wowed the public with its beta.
• Barack Obama is the 21st century mascot of a new generation of Americans.
• LBP's Sackboy is the 21st century mascot of a new generation of PlayStation owner.
See, it's almost like they were separated at birth. Time will tell if Obama lives up to the hype, but having spent time in the company of LBP, it's my duty to tell you that the game unfortunately falls short of the hoped-for greatness. "