You've got to admire the creativity of Skate It's developers. While most companies can't be bothered to explain why their next-gen ports look so shabby on the underpowered Wii, these guys came up with a whopper to explain why their skateboarding game looks so sparse and bland compared to the original version – there's been an earthquake.
* Customizing a piece of each level
* Freedom to solve goals your way
* An earthquake! Seriously, how clever
* Balance board controls
* That Wii can't draw more people
* Constantly swapping controllers in multiplay