While depicting ninja as anything other than silent, throat-cutting assassins generally means a game is headed in the wrong direction, SouthPeak Games' DS adaptation of the Shawnimals line of toys proves that preconception false. With an intuitive interface and some addictive strategic battles, Ninjatown is one of the better licensed games released this year.
* Controls are easy to learn
* Combat moves at a quick pace
* Extremely well-balanced classes
* Quick battles make it perfect for gaming on the go.
* Difficult to adjust strategy on the fly
* Lots of trial and error.