Battling other players in Lord of the Rings Online's Ettenmoors will become a bit more balanced (read: challenging), once Mines of Moria releases next month. According to a recent dev diary, the devs have been aware of some issues with the PvP zone since the game launched, and have performed a complete revamp just in time for Moria.
* More fortifications for the main monster-player and player bases to prevent camping the exits (we're talking to you, Burglars and Wargs)
* Pathing and structural changes to increase the challenge within camps and keeps
* The introduction of artifacts and flags
* Controllable bridges
* The removal of hot points
* A proper place for the five outposts throughout the map, used for smaller skirmishes