TAE writes: " Unequivocally, the world would be a better place if there were more games like Wario Land Shake It! I haven't played a 2D platformer in what seems like forever and it's a testament to a neglected genre that it can still showcase a great gaming experience.
As the name so subtly suggests, Wario Land: Shake It! includes some rapid shaking of the Wii Remote among a few other uses of the motion control, but most of the control is inputted by the directional pad and the 1 and 2 buttons. For those old to remember, it's a lot like playing an 8-bit Super Mario game."
- Reminiscent of old time platformers but still brings something of its own
- Fits right in with the Wario mythos
- Excellent animation
- Hardcore crowd will still get a challenging experience
- All that shakin' can lead to arm cramps
- You'll wish it was a longer adventure