In the words of Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn, there's always a bigger fish. That's certainly true in Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown, a colorful action game in which you become part of a marine food chain. Playing as one of several different fish, your goal is to eat species that are smaller than you while avoiding those that can swallow you whole. Shipwreck Showdown improves upon its simplistic predecessor by introducing a number of new gameplay features and multiplayer modes to the mix, but the fun is ultimately short-lived. Even those of you with a penchant for achievement points or online leaderboards will be hard pressed to find much in the way of replay value.
* Competitive and co-op support for up to four players
* Levels in which you jump out of the water are a fun addition
* Accessible for players of all ages.
* No online play
* Gameplay can get repetitive
* Story mode can be beaten in a few hours.