TVGB writes: "After being delayed for literally years, the latest Brothers In Arms title has finally made its debut on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Not to be left out, the Wii received an off-shoot title that melds the first two Brothers in Arms games into one experience. It comes as no surprise that Gearbox didn't bother attempting a straight-up port of Hell's Highway, as the Wii just wouldn't be able to handle it."
* Fantastic story, great character building
* Better-than-average cover system
* Makes WWII seem interesting again
* Standard Unreal Engine issues (texture pop, etc)
* Multiplayer mode just not made for consoles
* Some questionable AI scripting