Gary Swaby of The Koalition writes:
Welcome to The Co-op Podcast episode 153. This week Michael A. joins us in discussing the possible IP’s that Rockstar and parent company 2K may be announcing. A company representative mentioned that 2K and Rockstar would be at the event in a big way, but they won’t be having their own press conference like some of the other big publishers.
So what do we expect the company to announce? Could it be another Red Dead Redemption game? We speculate in our main discussion.
– Michael A. shares his thoughts on Street Fighter V being tailored for the FGC.
– Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag artwork seen in Uncharted 4 trailer.
– Rise of The Tomb Raider sells 3 times as many copies on PC than on Xbox One.
– 3DS sales begin to decrease, can Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon save the device from becoming irrelevant?
– Sony throwing a PSVR event on March 15th, can they sell the world on VR? Will they announce official cost and release?