James at XboxFocus.com writes: "Welcome to yet another late Week in the Xbox 360! Last week we had some cool stuff happen, and even though it was 4/20, we were here bustin' the majicks.
A 360 power supply was cited as part of the cause of a fire in a Little Rock, Arkansas home. While 99.99% of people have had no such problem, local Little Rock news site todaysTHV.com is reporting to stay away from 360's, their power supplies and all electronics ever created. Because, you know, electricity creates fire..."
Hit the jump to read more.