Even with a cool new Latinized name, Imperium Romanum is pretty much the exact same game as Glory of the Roman Empire, which came, saw, and inspired a thousand yawns back in 2006. This carbon copy also has tougher problems to deal with than simply ripping off a two-year-old snoozer that nobody much cared for, since a legion of bugs leave the game stuck somewhere between "unstable" and "God help you."
* Online high score tracking.
* So crash-prone that it's almost unplayable
* Basic design is too dated and generic
* Not enough Roman history or flavor
* Horribly limited army management and combat.