Capcom's shooter Lost Planet comes to the PlayStation 3 more than a year after its Xbox 360 debut, and it has a few extra goodies up its sleeve, such as more multiplayer maps and characters to tempt those who have never gone hunting for giant bugs in the snow before. Unfortunately, none of the added extras enhance Lost Planet's gameplay, and the PS3 version's visuals are actually inferior to those of its 360 and PC counterparts.
* Intense action from start to finish
* Piloting VS mechs is great fun
* Large, varied environments
* Strong multiplayer community.
* Graphically inferior to other versions
* No worthwhile added content to make up for delay
* Slow controls.