Protect freedom and fight terrorists, no matter what the cost. Meet Packie, a bad boy who disappoints his mother.
we can use car boots.........YAY
Do you guys know when that DLC is coming out for ps3 that is exclusive to Microsoft ? Anyone ? I was just curios.
hmmmm never because then it would not be exclusive. I think the ps3 will also get downloadable content like maybe new clothes or vehicles but those will also be available for the Xbox 360.
umm. guys I was joking.
Well your joke backfired because ps3 really is getting content.
I don't doubt GTA4 will rock. DLC for either console is stupid. They shoulda just put it on the disc. Oh, wait, I forgot they had to cram the game onto a 4.7gb disc because of the 360. And then Microsoft have the cheek to capitalise on gamers paying extra for additional content. It's just sad. What happened to games being finished? GTA4 certainly took long enough.
never ps3 will never get it but in my opinion the download content its pretty worthless since i doubt alot of people gonna buy it MS was trying to hard to beat ps3 on sales for gta4 but will highly not succeed
would be nice if we saw gameplay
in-game but we won't see gameplay vids until after it's release through gamespot etc. and the review Rockstar have never released a gameplay video before the release of one of their gta's (the 3d open world one's i mean), and the style their marketing this game in does not allow for it. I mean they said they will only ever reveal 30% of the game to the public, and the other 70% will be when the player puts the disc into their console. hope that helps!
That is correct sir. Rockstar has no need to release actual gameplay vids. They've shown in-game graphics so we know what it looks like. You'll get all the gameplay videos and images you want when the reviews are out, which is before the game is actually released. Rockstar knows what they're doing, no reason to worry, I'm sure the pre-order sales are already through the roof. Almost everyone I know already has their copy pre-ordered with a few waiting until next month to place theirs.
Glad to see the good old GTA humor is still in there :)
umm i dont think the name Packie is gunna go down well
the world is terribly pc nowadays but some people do try ans take the piss. Its about finding a balance
The city is coming to life very well. It looks just like real life in terms of the flow of traffic and pedestrains. and the peds dont walk around randomly. They are actually doing something!
Graphics are mehh but who cares when we are talking about GTA. They should make the game for ps2 too, that way they would make more money from it than ps3 and xbox put together :)
i laffed my ass of with that LCPD trailer
lol i know for a fact some people are going to be offended by that name
I know for a fact some people are gonna be offended by the game >.>... people nowadays are way too easily offended and need to get over it
i know, but no offence to muslims, but they do get offended quite easily. and im not being obnoxious, im a sikh so i know what goes on. but yeh, i hope there's no backlash
I dont see why the muslims get upset over it. Scottish are called Scots. I'm Scottish and I have no problem with that. So whats wrong with Pakistanis being called .....?
Isnt that an Austrailian name? Lmao. Well,the more negative press it gets,the more it'l sell
No my joke didn't backfire because you might get some cars or a new outfit for ps3. We get missions and who knows what else.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.