Insidegamer is not a english speaking gaming website and even when translating the preview into english it seems to still be a little hard to read.
Below are the key points the previewer talks about and in a much easier to understand format.
- Fighting is much more extensive. There are 5 buttons at the same time that you can use.
- Using the left trigger Niko locks immediately on an opponent and if you want to switch between targets, a small tap on the left analogue is enough.
-Niko automaticly aims on the chest of your enemy but with a subtle movement of the right stick, Niko also can focus on other part of bodies.
- Niko can hold a grenade longer before you throw out, with the result of that the grenade explodes at the right time.
-Enemies are seen with a red arrow above their head.
- Enemies can vomit/throw up
-When you hit heavy objects with your car, Niko flys through out the windshield.
- Weather affects the behaviour of cars. At high speed, a Banshee (in real life a Dodge Viper), or a Croquette (Corvette), for example, it will be very hard to drive cars when it's rainy.
- Peds have many different reactions for example, when you aim at them sometimes they drop their coffee and etc.
- The heavy rains are very atmospheric
- People put up their umbrellas when it starts to rain.
- Cops wear raincaps over their hats.
- There is no army in the game. When you get 6 stars, you will still be chased by POLICE, SWAT and FBI.
- Peds can be drunk as well as Niko.