Playing with your Xbox Live Vision camera just got a little physical now that "TotemBall" is coming to Xbox Live Arcade. The gesture-based game uses Xbox Live Vision to control the characters in the game. Help Pterry the Pturtel uncover all the musical totems while grooving to your own "totem" beat. The game is offered for FREE on Xbox Live Arcade, starting Wednesday, October 4 at 0800 GMT (1 am PDT).
When the ancient Ptolmec tribe simultaneously discovered gunpowder and barbeque, the explosive results scattered their musical totems across the jungle! Now Pterry the Pturtle must roll over mountains, cross islands, scale pyramids, and battle giant pinball games to retrieve the lost totems and bring music back to the party.
GAME MODES & FEATURES:
With high-definition graphics, Xbox Live Vision camera compatibility, Xbox Live Achievements and Leaderboards, this next-gen title provides hours of fun.
"TotemBall" includes multiple game modes including:
TotemBall – Camera-controlled platforming gameplay – gamers control the characters in the game by moving their hands in the air and gesturing in front of the camera
* Juggling - Co-op juggling game with one player using Xbox Live Vision and the other player "juggling" totems with the controller
* Pinball - Play any of the bonus pinball tables that have been unlocked through regular TotemBall play
* Freeplay – Explore the game with no time pressure and infinite lives – great mode for kids
* Super Challenge – Play the entire game with one life and a time limit in each level
* TotemJam – Freely mix and match the game's musical totems – another fun exploration game for kids
WHEN CAN I GET IT: Download "TotemBall" tomorrow, Wednesday, October 4, at 1am PST on Xbox Live Arcade.
"TotemBall" (Strange Flavour/Freeverse): FREE
For more information please visit Xbox.com