From GamePro's No More Heroes review:
* The most enjoyable sword combat on the Wii yet. We hope the dev team of the next Star Wars game will pick this game up for research purposes.
* The finishing moves are oh so sweet and satisfying.
* The game has a ridiculously unique sense of humor. Everything from movies to 8-bit gaming gets referenced.
* And wait until you see the save system!
* Doing odd jobs to earn money is boring. That's not a video game: it's a J-O-B.
* While the art style is cool, the graphics are sort of ugly. If this game had true new-gen graphics, it'd be winner winner chicken dinner in every way possible.
* The boss fights are a tad wonky. Just wait until you try it for yourself. You'll see what we mean."