CS2 is one of the most popular games there is. With millions of active players, you will need all the advantages to elevate your gameplay. One of the things you can modify is the Field of View and Viewmodel. Changing these settings will allow players to create a field of vision that best matches their playstyle. Maybe you need a more focused field of view for easier sniping. On the other hand, you might need a wider perspective. Either way, changing these settings is not hard and it is reversible so you can always change them until you find parameters that fit your game style the best. Read our guide to find the best Viewmodel commands in CS2.
- Most Comfortable And Relaxing: Equipped with headrest and lumbar pillow. When your neck feels sore from gaming or working with head down for a long time, the headrest will relieve your fatigue. When tired from maintaining a same sitting posture, please rest assured to lean back and charge your waist pillow, it will relax your tired waist energetically.
- More Stable Than Others: Common gaming chairs are equipped with plastic legs generally to save costs, but we still insist on applying the same material as the built-in metal frame. No fear of high or low temperature, no fear of the sunshine, no fear of wind, it will not rust and break. Whether child rolls on the chair or a pet jumps up excitedly, the sturdy metal legs will keep the chair stable firmly.
- Liberate Your Feet: Will you feel tired for sitting all the time? Sure. Then you can choose the chair with footrest to relax your feet. When you don’t want to straighten your back and sit, just take out the footrest, put your feet up, turn on your favorite music, and start enjoying the comfort! And don’t worry about clean, it is also made of high-quality PU leather, just wipe it with a soft cloth and it will shine as new.
- Reject Short-Lived Chairs: We never hesitate to apply materials. Armrests must be padded from the position of the elbow to the wrist, built-in metal frame must be wider, and the foam under the leather must be rich, it can’t collapse as if we are sitting on a hard stone when leaning up. The chair has gone through thousands of rotation and sitting experiments before mass production. Sufficient and premium materials can ensure the chair to withstand long-term use.
- Worry-Free Purchase: A detailed instruction will be sent to you along with all accessories so that you can assemble the chair easily. Free replacement or refund within 30 days. Free replacement or repair within 1 year. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to make our customers satisfied.
Best CS2 Viewmodel commands
Use the following pre-made set of values that work best for most players:
- Field of Vision – viewmodel_fov 68
- Viewmodel X – viewmodel_offset_x 2.5
- Viewmodel Y – viewmodel_offset_y 2
- Viewmodel Z – viewmodel_offset_z -2
If you need to, you can switch back to the default Viewmodel by entering the command viewmodel_presetpos in the console. Cycling through this command will let you pick one of the three preset Viewmodel positions.
How to change Viewmodel in CS2?
To change the Viewmodel you will need to start the game and make sure you have “Enable Developer Console” on Yes in Settings under the Game tab. This will allow you to access the console during the match by pressing the “`” key.
When you are done, you can type some commands in the console to adjust the character model. Typing “viewmodel_offset_x X”, “viewmodel_offset_y Y” and “viewmodel_offset_z Z” you should adjust X, Y, and Z values by +/- 1 or =/- 0.5. You should play around with these numbers until you find your perfect setting.