How is it that, in 2012, a game of this calibre still looks like a PS2 game?
I see you on the front page feel like we're touching wieners or something.
I never win anything.
But they do.
lol Then you didn't read it right.
"Well, today we bring you the first details about it. The Witcher 2 PC Version 2.0 will..."
Good luck getting all that content on one disk.
I don't mean to rub it in any more than I have to, but I was MVP today.
And I agree that they are all different styles of play, CSS being my favorite of the bunch mainly because that's the big one that really got me into online FPS.
Yeh my mistake regarding the graphics card, I wasn't paying attention. Still, I'd suggest nVidia over AMD. You can get a 570 for ~$300 if you look in the right places.
You'll be able to play it fine dude, your system is up to snuff. That i5 is a bit old but I'm sure it won't be a problem.
Awful.. SB i3's run circles around the Phenom II X6. There is not a reason to get an AMD platform for gaming.
* Those i7 2600 are locked, and a cheaper 2500K with a modest overclock will outperform a 2600 any day.
* The picture of the case for "The Overkill Build" isn't what is listed....
*A 560 Ti would be better than a 6950, about the same performance but nVidia has more features like Physx, CUDA, 3D Vision, the consume...
Darksiders was NOT a good port, barely any grpahics options and tweaking the game was minimal.
It's really disgusting that Blizzard is putting all these restrictions on Diablo III, I think it's really not fair actually and the things they decided to exclude are what made the DII so fun. I'm willing to bet Activision had a part in those decisions though.
Who needs DLC when there are thousands of community made maps??
There is no fix for being xxxx number of KM away from someone you are playing with and having high ping.. even with a dedicated network infrastructure.
Preloaded with GoG, didn't have any problems. The game is a bit buggy but overall so far it's been amazing. Easily one of my favorite RPGs of all time now, surpassing only the original.
"Artworks" isn't even a word.
A PS3 is not better than me.
1. You probably could. The console version of C2 isn't all that spectacular. Low resolution, shit textures, minimal (if any) AA. It won't take much to run Crysis 2 at console level image quality.
2. Usually when you get a game, it will list sys requirements. It's not like you have to go hunting for it.
3. Herp a derp you can connect PC to your TV and play on your couch. Or you can connect a gamepad to your PC and enjoy the benefits of a gamepad.
It's a full tower, not a mid.
No idea how a site can get a bad capture from ANY PC game. Install FRAPs and that is about as good as you're going to get.. and it's free.
Really... just $10 cheaper. Hardly what I'd call a sale, but then again I'm used to Steam's uber over 9000% off sales :3