Top

Slysi

Member
CRank: 5Score: 0

Thank you for the code, my son was over the moon. Happy Xmas to you and your family

155d ago 3 agree0 disagreeView comment

I can't find it on mine, just found out America only so I'm not getting it as I'm in uk

216d ago 1 agree1 disagreeView comment

Im in the preview programme and must say that the achievement improvement is fantastic and seems so much quicker. No more thinking what was that 10g for. Only thing now i will mention in programme is the need for a differnt sound betwen friends coming online and achievements popping

430d ago 5 agree0 disagreeView comment

Well i for one am really enjoying this a lot. Its good to have a change sometimes. At the end of the day if you dont like it dont buy it, no ones making you, so just stop bitching about it

434d ago 2 agree0 disagreeView comment

Can i have mine now then please 😃 its all downloaded on my xbox one.

435d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

6 months down the road it will be free with ea access

445d ago 1 agree0 disagreeView comment

Uk, boomerang rentals is really good

447d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

Glad i got the £7.50 deal.not a bad game either.

447d ago 6 agree0 disagreeView comment

Crap

465d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

Love it

474d ago 2 agree3 disagreeView comment

Brought it on my xbox one, cant go wrong for £4

482d ago 3 agree0 disagreeView comment

Dying light has surprised me, i love it, having so much fun and most the time just find myself exploring the island forgetting ive got a story to complete. 10/10 from me

482d ago 1 agree0 disagreeView comment

Someone posted this yesterday. Thanks anyway

482d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

I know where im going later now. Thx

483d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

So tempted to pick this up. Just cant make my mind up. In uk so have to buy digital for now.

485d ago 1 agree0 disagreeView comment

@xblskull they said two months back. Idarb is feb free game

486d ago 1 agree0 disagreeView comment

im still holding out for styx master of the shadows on xbox one, £15 tops not paying £23.99

535d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

Totally agree with you m8 .
It's like them saying here buy this game for £50 and here's 75% of its content and if you give us another £25 then were unlock the other 25% of your disc contents. GREED GREED GREED

547d ago 7 agree1 disagreeView comment

Someone explain to me why I brought a £55 bugged game and get dlc free where as if I brought a £23 season pass most content not out yet I get a free game. Doesn't make sense I would of thought this would of been the other way around.

547d ago 1 agree1 disagreeView comment

Good time now to get the wife into gaming.lol

548d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment