flavorbabies (User)

  • Contributor
  • 5 bubbles
  • 10 in CRank
  • Score: 38740
""

Comments

That and it's the only exclusive original title at launch. Bold move, I think. I loved playing it at past conventions! Those goblins owned me a few times... I like a game that can kick my ass. #26.1
658d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
Think that looks good? Play the game on a 4K TV and your jaw will hit the floor. #6.1.1
666d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
Try this link for now: http://t.co/ua5FEN6TpJ #1.3
666d ago by flavorbabies | View comment | Helpful
NOPE #1.3.1
727d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
I don't think that is the sole reason for him not being included. His level 3 super is still problematic even in the more recent cross play builds. #1.2.1
1077d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
I don't think there's much a choice now that retailers have sold out of Deluxe from all the pre-orders... #1
1079d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
Phew. Glad I got my pre-order in last Thursday, the day they announced the price, etc. 80% is kinda nuts. I'm guessing the remaining 20% are for classic bundles. #2
1079d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
This guy really likes parenthesis and run on sentences. #13
1080d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
lots of mixed opinions here. #11
1082d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
I think it totally will. Not sure if you saw the interview but they are making sure that the MP is done right. They've also said they want it to be very unique, and not just a run of the mill multiplayer. I'm sure they have a lot of great ideas. Hope it's good! #1.2
1089d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
Give it more time before making assumptions. It's in too early of a stage to criticize a mode we know almost nothing about. It makse sense why they don't talk about it that much, they don't want people getting the wrong idea... #10
1089d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
I can say that it is played pretty differently. #9.1
1091d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
I'm both chubby and charming and know nothing #6.1.1
1092d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
Riding his blades, eh? #1.3.1
1092d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
I went to the booth at least 4 times. #1
1092d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
I was there in spirit. Actually I was just downstairs. The difference a wrist band can make. #5
1092d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
Thanks! Pretty sure it comes out later today. #1.1
1092d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
Nope those are all images from within the booth, pretty realistic. Can't wait to personally check 'em out. #1.1
1099d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
Not gonna lie, I like the shirts from Comic-Con much better: http://farm9.staticflickr.c...

Those posters are incredible, though! Can't wait for PAX! #3
1100d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
If MGS5 or GTA V have a booth that would be insane... #1
1101d ago by flavorbabies | View comment
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Showing: 1 - 20 of 176