Top
25+ Years of Epic Single Player Gaming

CDzNutts

Member
CRank: 5Score: 0

If there is a difference, that difference is negligible. 480 tube screens to 720/1080p HD flat screens wasn't negligible. This is.

11d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

C'mon people. We've already seen photorealism on PS3 with games like Beyond. And that was with 256 MB of RAM. What are we really paying for here when you could play an original title before it was remixed,remastered and redone and it still looks amazing?

16d ago 3 agree4 disagreeView comment

I'll still be a gamer when those games are finally released, so no.

21d ago 3 agree1 disagreeView comment

What if they just make an amazing game?

22d ago 4 agree0 disagreeView comment

You heard it here folks. It's humanly impossible to get information in the information age. LMAO. The only way to know anything is to experience it for yourself. If there are 500 reviews and 450 of them point out the same exact thing, it's a lie. LOL.

23d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

Yeah...its sooooo wrong and/or impossible to feel bad about people who are oppressed in the world. God forbid you were born privileged and still want justice for people at the same time. lol. Riiiiight.

23d ago 3 agree0 disagreeView comment

I have seen no consensus of critic or gamer reviews that indicates this lol. I beat the first 2 and the stories were great. But no where on the internet are Yakuza games considered one of the best gameplay experiences lol.

30d ago 11 agree14 disagreeView comment

Even if this is true, I'm still not going to find a compelling variety of games on any other platform. Even if I dislike this practice, I still like good games. Guess I just have to suck it up because I sure as hell am not going to switch my gaming lirbary to "FPS every genre humanly possible." No Thanks lol.

30d ago 1 agree0 disagreeView comment

Which is fine and everything...but its going to play like it was released in 2005...just like every other Yakuza game that came before it. lol.

31d ago 17 agree39 disagreeView comment

I have the last one for PS3 and PS4. How does this one stack up?

39d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

What does my alias on a gaming site have to do with maturity and hardcore issues for Nintendo? lol.

45d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

95% of Nintendo fans are Modern and the other 5% are Hardcore. Why would Nintendo be all about a 5% demographic of their business?

46d ago 1 agree2 disagreeView comment

The action in some role playing games involves shooting (Mass Effect). In others, it involves hacking and slashing (Kingdom Hearts). The action in this game....is hacking and alashing.

46d ago 1 agree2 disagreeView comment

Final Fantasy May Cry: The Noctis is Vergil Edition........I'm not mad at all.

54d ago 0 agree2 disagreeView comment

This is the PC argument all over again:

Amazing hardware comes out. No good games available for it. No one buys it.
Average hardware comes out. Games appeal to the masses/mainstream. Everyone buys it.

People dont pay for potential. MS will continue to make the same kind of games, so it doesnt matter how powerful the hardware is. SMH

65d ago 8 agree1 disagreeView comment

They'd be much more successful....way more than Sega has been for going the same route.

73d ago 3 agree3 disagreeView comment

Bribes? You spelled "business deal" wrong.

73d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

Sega CD games have returned, now without the overly pixelated video quality.

75d ago 3 agree0 disagreeView comment
75d ago InappropriateShow

What does that have to do with the gameplay? lmao.

77d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment