CRank: 13Score: 0

They don't need Rocket League 2 either. The devs are constantly adding new modes through DLC, and that is fine.

Today was a WWE PPV event and the whole thing was sponsored by Rocket League, it was pretty great seeing how big it's gotten since just being a PS+ title.

286d ago 6 agree0 disagreeView comment

The Uncharted one is just beautiful. I'm saving up for a PS4 Pro, and I'm hoping that by the time I have enough, Sony has announced a TLOU2 themed Pro so I can just buy that instead.

357d ago 8 agree2 disagreeView comment

I really hope they fix the career mode. I also really hope they don't make Hardy Boyz DLC.

379d ago 2 agree1 disagreeView comment

I miss PSAS so much. I kept on playing it on my PS3 even years after it released and the online community was pretty much dead at that time so it was really difficult finding a match but the only people left who were playing it were mostly really good players. Made the matches much more fun. Really hope they release a PSAS2 with improvements.

433d ago 6 agree2 disagreeView comment

Personally, I'm not loving the font they've used for the text. The one they used in P3 and 4 was fine. But eh, I'll probably get over it when I get the game.

437d ago 0 agree3 disagreeView comment

*ticks all the boxes*

444d ago 12 agree1 disagreeView comment

February is going to be a killer month then. We'll have Episode 3, two new comic chapters and four TV episodes all in one month.

458d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

I follow him on PSN, and I saw the trophies he's earned from this game and thought he must really like it. Good on him, I think it's a great game as well. I mean, Chapter 13 sucked and all but it's been a while since I was THIS addicted to a game

480d ago 10 agree1 disagreeView comment

I had been waiting for This War of Mine to go on sale, so to get it for free is just awesome.

480d ago 35 agree29 disagreeView comment

SMT collection for PS4, please.

493d ago 2 agree0 disagreeView comment

If this is true, then holy shit, that is a good line up.

544d ago 3 agree10 disagreeView comment

Can someone explain why they've downgraded the graphics so much? Have they done it so it plays more smoothly or what? I'm genuinely curious, btw, no hate or anything.

556d ago 5 agree3 disagreeView comment

The trophy list is a lot like P4G's. I don't think it'll be tough; it'll just be very time taking. Personally, I wish they'd include a trophy for finishing the game on the hardest difficulty.

582d ago 2 agree0 disagreeView comment

Are there are any more left though? As far as I can remember, Japan didn't get another Digimon game after Next Order. Would love to see more.

582d ago 1 agree0 disagreeView comment

This is a great article. I hope the author of the article finds peace. People seem to throw the word 'depressed' around a lot which is why, in respect of the ones actually depressed, I never referred to myself as someone who's depressed. I felt maybe I was just sad and not exactly depressed. But then one day my sister sat me down, told me I was actually depressed and that it was okay to talk about it.

I had very similar feelings playing Uncharted 4, and I feel ...

594d ago 2 agree2 disagreeView comment

The ink one has got to be one of the bests. I sometimes just leave my PS4 on to listen to that music.

644d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

Really, you think so? I enjoyed P3's story more than P4's story, so I wouldn't say the next game beats the previous game. But P4 beats P3 in terms of social links and all the other stuff. But yeah, I do hope P5 manages to deliver an experience which is miles ahead of both of the previous games. The dungeons already look much better, so does the turn based combat.

681d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

I don't think Deus Ex is a franchise that appeals to those who want to just shoot stuff. I think if someone were to buy a Deus Ex game, there's a 95% chance that person is a fan of good stories in video games. Deus Ex games have always had terrific stories. I don't think the developers should really care about the 5% who doesn't care about the Deus Ex story.

686d ago 1 agree0 disagreeView comment

Wow, I just remembered this game is ACTUALLY coming out this year. Never thought I'd make it this far, haha.

691d ago 0 agree0 disagreeView comment

*loud gasp* How dare you.

708d ago 9 agree2 disagreeView comment