* I want it on Switch and it will eventually be there but I honestly am not currently using Netflix so it personally doesn't matter to me.
I could always watch it on my 3DS,Vita,XB1,PC, or PS4 if I really needed to.
* There are hidden costs to everything in life and in every console as well.
There was hidden costs when I bought my XB1 & PS4 as well.
They aren't really hidden if you do even a little bit of research.
* Still have more reveals at E3 as well.
Had this game since day 1 on PC....awesome game. great developers.
* Micromachines on Sega Genesis was amazing.
* PS4 & XB1 sold about 2 million in their first month and that is what Nintendo is shipping out.
* How is that purposely limiting stock ?
* Sony & Microsoft need to be thinking about their next consoles which IMO should be releasing in 2019/20.
There will be some great advancements in tech in that time and I think they've both been holding back a bit this gen in preparation for the next one.
* I want fun games....it looks to have some fun games...that is what Nintendo mostly does.
* 3DS devs are making games for Switch. 3DS has a lot of 3rd party support = Switch will have 3rd party support.
Titanfall 2 devs shouldn't be talking much crap either.
It's not like Titanfall is flawless.
* Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - 3DS
* Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Switch
* Destiny 2 - PS4/XB1
* Dragon Quest XI - PS4/3DS/Switch
* Dragon Quest X - Switch
* Project octatraveler or whatever it is by Square Enix...looks pretty good.
* Fire Emblem for Switch in 2018
* Borderlands 3 whenever it releases...prob 2018.
* Cyberpunk 2077
* Echoes looks awesome and I love that we finally got an announcement for a FE game for Switch in 2018.
can't....they disbanded Ensemble Studios after the first Halo Wars...which they developed.
Worst decision Microsoft ever made as Ensemble had only ever made great Age of Empires games up until that point.
* I like psp cases so I can't wait to collect these.
* oh stop....hundreds of other devs do it and it's ok.....Nintendo tries it ones....because people ask them to.....and then you same people complain about it ?
* There is already a Arcade stick being made for the Switch so that solves that issue for some more hardcore fans.
Fire Emblem for 3DS & Switch....awesome news
* The next LoZ will be build from the ground up as a Switch game and will look even better but regardless BotW looks beautiful.
I was hoping we would get this. New game on 3DS & Switch.
I still have all the Fates games to beat as well.
Good time to be a Fire Emblem fan. This is a great announcement for the Switch though. First 2018 game to look forward to on it.
* Switch is the 3rd or 4th cheapest console ever launched factoring inflation.
You just lied to everyone on this site.
SD cards are cheap. You can get a 128 GB one for like $70-100
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.