Ok this press conference wasn't as boring as the EA one but not much made me look forward to the next 12 months. Anyway here's my responses to the announcements.
- Rayman Origins. Seems like fun. Also has local co op like a lot more games should.
- Driver San Francisco. I wasn't a fan and still not sold on it. Also confused on what's going on.
- Far Cry 3. Not my type of game but visually stunning in it's demo.
- Brothers In Arms: Furious 4. Another war shooter...ugh...
- A Tin Tin game based on the movie... yeah...
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Still not giving a crap. Guess it's either because I'm a golden age gamer or the fact that I'm Australian.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon online. More fricking Tom Clancy games? I think I'm the only one sick of these... and warfare games against humans.
- Trackmania 2 Canyon. Never played it before but guess what? Still won't. It's a part of the mania planet series.
- Another Rabbids game. Raving Rabbids: Alive and Kicking for Kinect. I hate those things!
- Just Dance 3. How many dance games are there now? Seriously so many dancing games are spawning now.
- Rocksmith. A guitar game that teaches how to play guitar. Interested since I own a guitar and am learning to play. I can plug in and use my Les Paul on it too? I may buy it.
- YourShape Fitness Evolved 2012. Another fitness game... Yes I know I'm fat but I'm not going to buy a game to lose weight.
- Assassin's Creed Revelations. The bell of the ball. Ezio's final chapter. A new chapter of awesome. I am so buying it.
Well it looks like me wanting to turf away Guitar Hero is a good idea after all. Also new Assassin's Creed Revelations gameplay looks more of the same but it's more of what I like.