Win a Copy of Insurgency - Plus Enter to Win a PS4!
From Cat, With Love
The follow-up game to the award-winning Source mod, INSURGENCY is highly competitive and unforgivingly lethal, striking a balance between one-life gameplay and prolonged action. Players take to the streets for intense close quarters combat where a team's survival depends upon securing crucial strongholds and destroying enemy supply.
And you can win a code.
How to enter for a one of the 9 Insurgency codes: [THIS PART OF THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. ALL WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA N4G TICKET.]
1. Comment on any and all of the stories we have running today from our IndieMonth account on New World Interactive and Insurgency!
2. Your comment should discuss the article you’re posting on.
At a Glance: New World Interactive: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Interview with New World Interactive's Andrew Spearin: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Better, Faster, Stronger Shooter: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Each of those comments is not only an entry for today and a copy of Insurgency, it's an entry in the INDIE MONTH MEGA BUNDLE! That will include:
- codes and copies for ALL released games we cover during the month of July
- $100 Steam or Amazon gift card (winner’s choice!)
- A PlayStation 4 console
N4G Exclusive raw gameplay footage from the new map, Panj, currently in Beta:
Some fine print, all TOU apply, so on:
- Only one comment per blog post is necessary to enter. Subsequent comments do not count as additional entries, but do count toward your personal awesomeness.
- DQ if you pick up a restriction during the contest period. One word comments and comments with negative labels (Trolling, Off Topic, etc.) don't count.
- “Contest period”: Code Giveaway Contest begins on July 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 24, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. MEGA BUNDLE “Contest Period” begins on July 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST
- Winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries and notified via N4G Ticket.
Day 24 | New World Interactive