From Cat, With Love
Today you can win one of 9 codes for Jason Rohrer’s The Castle Doctrine!
A massively-multiplayer game of burglary and home defense, The Castle Doctrine is Rohrer’s tenth game and may or may not have something to do with the real life experience of protecting his family from dogs. Though the game is played online with the full population of active players, interaction is asynchronous, and players never see each other directly. Each player has a house and starts with a limited budget to build security systems for their house. The goal of construction is to keep other players out through tricks, traps, and puzzles. Players can also purchase burglary tools and attempt to break through the security of other players' houses to steal money and thus further build their own defenses. Death, at any point in the game, is permanent and forces the player to restart from scratch with an empty house and limited budget.
How to enter: (THIS PORTION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. ALL WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY N4G TICKET)
To win a code, comment on any and all of the stories we have running today from our IndieMonth account on Jason Rohrer and The Castle Doctrine - your comment should mention either or both Rohrer/The Castle Doctrine:
At a Glance: Jason Rohrer and The Castle Doctrine: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Jason Rohrer on The Castle Doctrine, Self-defense, and His New Project, Part One: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Jason Rohrer on The Castle Doctrine, Self-defense, and His New Project, Part Two: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
The Castle Doctrine: I Killed Your Wife: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Each of those comments is not only an entry for today and a copy of The Castle Doctrine, it's an entry in the INDIE MONTH MEGA BUNDLE! That will include:
- codes and copies for ALL released games we cover during the month of July
- $100 Steam or Amazon gift card (winner’s choice!)
- A PlayStation 4 console
Some fine print (plus all the usual TOU, and so on and so on):
- Only one comment per blog post is necessary to enter. Subsequent comments do not count as additional entries, but do count toward your personal awesomeness.
- DQ if you pick up a restriction during the contest period. One word comments and comments with negative labels (Trolling, Off Topic, etc.) don't count.
- “Contest period”: Code Giveaway Contest begins on July 16, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. MEGA BUNDLE “Contest Period” begins on July 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST
- Winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries and notified via N4G Ticket.
Day 16 | Jason Rohrer