From Cat, With Love
Today you can win one of two dozen copies of Always Sometimes Monsters!
In Always Sometimes Monsters you live for 30 days trying to make it from one coast to the other before your one true love marries someone else. Faced with course-altering decisions at every turn, you affect your path, the characters you meet and the world around them - but few things are ever as binary as right and wrong. Your unique story will be shaped by your personal ethical compass, with none other like it.
How to enter: (THIS PORTION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. ALL WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY N4G TICKET)
Comment on any and all of the stories we have running today from our IndieMonth account on Vagabond Dog and Always Sometimes Monsters:
At A Glance: Vagabond Dog: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Interview with Vagabond Dog, Part One: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Interview with Vagabond Dog, Part Two: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Developer Blog: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Some Words for Always Sometimes Monsters: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Each of those comments is not only an entry for today and a copy of Always Sometimes Monsters, it's an entry in the INDIE MONTH MEGA BUNDLE! That will include:
- codes and copies for ALL released games we cover during the month of July
- $100 Steam or Amazon gift card (winner’s choice!)
- A PlayStation 4 console
Some fine print:
- Only one comment per blog post is necessary to enter. Subsequent comments do not count as additional entries, but do count toward your personal awesomeness.
- DQ if you pick up a restriction during the contest period. One word comments and comments with negative labels (Trolling, Off Topic, etc.) don't count.
- “Contest period”: Code Giveaway Contest begins on July 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 8, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. MEGA BUNDLE “Contest Period” begins on July 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST
- Winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries and notified via N4G Ticket.
Day 8 | Vagabond Dog