From Cat, With Love
Cats are a-holes* and now there’s a game about it. Today ten of you you can win a $10** Amazon gift card to buy into the Catlateral Damage Kickstarter and secure your DRM-free digital copy of the game on PC, Mac, or Linux (and Steam/OUYA keys) when it releases later this year. Includes full game soundtrack.
*Except yours truly. I'm awesome and kind and sweet.
**We realized that the $10 backer level for Catlateral Damage is sold out! So we doubled each of the prizes to $20 so winners can get a copy AND into the beta!
How to enter:[THIS PORTION OF THE CONTEST IS CLOSED. ALL COPIES OF CATLATERAL DAMAGE HAVE BEEN AWARDED]
Comment on any and all of the stories we have running today from our IndieMonth account on Chris Chung and Catlateral Damage:
At A Glance: Chris Chung & Catlateral Damage: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Interview with Chris Chung: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Developer Blog from Chris Chung: A Gamer/Game Dev's Opinion of the Game Industry in 2014: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Feline Fine with Catlateral Damage: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Each of those comments is not only an entry for today and a copy of Catlateral Damage, it's an entry in the INDIE MONTH MEGA BUNDLE! That will include:
- codes and copies for ALL released games we cover during the month of July
- $100 Steam or Amazon gift card (winner’s choice!)
- A PlayStation 4 console
Some fine print:
- Only one comment per blog post is necessary to enter. Subsequent comments do not count as additional entries, but do count toward your personal awesomeness.
- DQ if you pick up a restriction during the contest period. One word comments and comments with negative labels (Trolling, Off Topic, etc.) don't count.
- “Contest period”: Code Giveaway Contest begins on July 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 5, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. MEGA BUNDLE “Contest Period” begins on July 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST
- Winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries and notified via N4G Ticket.
Day 5 | Chris Chung