Continuing on from Part 1, http://n4g.com/user/blogpos... if you missed it, we are continuing to get our nominees for this year's GotY categories. For each one of the categories, submit up to 3 nominees. Just reply with your nominees to the following categories and you will not only help to determine who is up for winning in each category but will also be entered for a chance to win a $100 or $50 Amazon Gift Card. This is a completely new drawing for a completely new set of gift cards, it is not tied to the Part 1 Contest.
GOTY Nominee Categories - Part 2
1. Best Voice Acting (Character and Voice Actor)
2. Best Art Direction
3. Best Story
4. Best SoundTrack
5. Most Interesting Video Game Innovation
New technology that improves how we game or a new gameplay concept that makes gaming new and fresh.
Note: You don't have to have three nominees for each category nor nominees in each category, just put in what you can. Remember that the games or content had to be originally released in 2016. Rereleases on other platforms in 2016 do not count if it originally released in 2015 on one or more other platforms.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all N4G users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA. Note: Moderators do not receive remuneration, are not employees of HAVAmedia, and are eligible for N4G monthly contests.
2. The closing date for this contest is midnight EST 26 January 2017.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or before February 1, 2017.
6. Failure to reply to ticket notification within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of a prize.
7. All N4G TOU apply and may affect eligibility.
8. Lottery style winners are chosen at random from eligible entries. Spam or multiple accounts will result in disqualification.
9. All prizes are in USD, where prizes are awarded to winners outside the USD the exchange rate at the time of prize issue will affect prize amount.