Congratulations September Winners!
BEST USER BLOG: 4 winners, a $50 Amazon Gift Card each!
JoelandEllie "Summer Lessons: A course in Cultural Understanding"
rambi80 "Growing Apart - Critics and their Audience"
coolbeans "The Better Quality Control"
Yoshiroaka "Digital Overspending"
There were also a couple standouts in what we'll call the "GamerGate" Category, and they also win $50 Amazon Gift Cards!
Honest Dragon "An Open Letter to Gaming Media"
SeraphimBlade "Don't Allow "GamerGate" to be Derailed"
BEST USER REVIEW: 2 winners, a $50 Amazon Gift Card each!
^ Well, yeah, it *says* "2 winners" there, but... I can do what I want! 3 Winners!!
AshHD "Destiny" Review http://n4g.com/channel/dest...
Valenka "Forza Horizon 2" Review http://n4g.com/channel/forz...
coolbeans "The Last of Us" Review http://n4g.com/channel/the-...
1st: Abriael $100 Amazon Gift Card
2nd: Pozzle $75 Amazon Gift Card
3rd: Geobros $50 Amazon Gift Card
4th: ValKilmer $25 Amazon Gift Card
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all N4G users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA. Note: Moderators do not receive remuneration, are not employees of HAVAmedia, and are eligible for N4G monthly contests.
2. Closing date is 11:59 PM EST 30 September 2014.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or before September 7, 2014.
6. Failure to reply to ticket notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.
7. All N4G TOU apply and may affect eligibility.
8. Lottery style winners are chosen at random from eligible entries. Spam or multiple accounts will result in disqualification.
9. All prizes are in USD, where prizes are awarded to winners outside the USD the exchange rate at time of prize issue will affect prize amount.
[Winning blogs and user reviews from this month and those previous are chosen based on criteria like writing and presentation of ideas, not staff agreement with the ideas therein]