Sometimes when a user wins an N4G prize, they opt to do something a little different. Some users request the prize be donated to a charity, some want theirs to go to a sibling, and still others want me to create a contest around the naming of their firstborn.
This is that contest.
You see, user RedDragan had a baby, and fatherhood kept him from claiming his winnings in a timely manner. We still offered him the prize, but he thought it would be more fun if everyone tried to guess his son's name. So here's the deal:
1) Comment on this blog with your guess, FIRST AND MIDDLE for a baby boy
2) One comment per user, but your comment can have multiple guesses
Winner gets a $50 Amazon gift card! In the event that there are multiple winners, winningness will be based on comment date. In the event the first or middle is named, but not the whole name, the first closest to correct answer wins. In the event nobody guesses it, winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
I suppose it's also worth noting that since a comment with a first and middle name is by necessity not a one-word comment, your entry here also counts as an entry for a PS4... http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all N4G users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA. Note: Moderators do not receive remuneration, are not employees of HAVAmedia, and are eligible for N4G monthly contests.
2. Closing date is when name is guessed or until 11:59 PM EST 30 April 2014.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or before May 7, 2014.
6. Failure to reply to ticket notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.
7. All N4G TOU apply and may affect eligibility.
8. Lottery style winners are chosen at random from eligible entries. Spam or multiple accounts will result in disqualification.
9. All prizes are in USD, where prizes are awarded to winners outside the USD the exchange rate at time of prize issue will affect prize amount.