Thanks to everyone that wrote a blog or user review for March! The judging team of judgy judges really enjoyed the submissions, and it was quite a pool of entrants by month close.
If you don't remember the particulars of the March contest ( http://n4g.com/user/blogpos... ) here's a refresher:
The Best Blogs and User Reviews of March will be entered into their own smaller lottery pool.
One winner gets a PS4*!
Our Favorite Blog wins a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Our Favorite User Review wins a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Without further blathering:
$50 Blog Winner: coolbeans http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
$50 User Review Winner: FogKnight22 http://n4g.com/channel/infa...
Winner of the PS4: svoulis
*The prize is a PS4 or its equivalent value in USD. In the event that a PS4 is not available to ship or the winner lives outside the US the prize may be issued via Amazon Gift Card or PayPal at its equivalent value in USD.
If the winner has a PS4 and prefers to not have a second PS4, they can receive the prize value in Amazon gift card or via PayPal.
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all N4G users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA. Note: Moderators do not receive remuneration, are not employees of HAVAmedia, and are eligible for N4G monthly contests.
2. Closing date for all contests is 11:59 PM EST 31 March 2014 unless otherwise stated in contest details.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or before April 7, 2014.
6. Failure to reply to ticket notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.
7. All N4G TOU apply and may affect eligibility.
8. Lottery style winners are chosen at random from eligible entries. Limit one entry per individual, multiple accounts will result in disqualification.
9. All prizes are in USD, where prizes are awarded to winners outside the USD the exchange rate at time of prize issue will affect prize amount.