Do You Warp or Frag? Win Limited Edition Zero Figure
You will be contacted shortly via N4G Ticket.
Thanks to everyone that entered, there's always another contest on the horizon!
Warp, the downloadable puzzle-based action stealth game by Trapdoor was just released onto PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. I got to play the quirky title last fall and try out its signature moves with Zero, the lovable-yet-lethal orange alien. The diminutive fellow has been captured by the villainous commander and imprisoned in his underwater facility. Using his unique alien abilities of warp, frag, echo, swap and launch Zero must escape!
The first power Zero picks up is teleportation, or Warp. With the Warp power Zero can travel through walls, into objects and most significantly into living things! From inside an object or a person Zero can then use his Frag ability exploding whatever he has warped into! Playing Warp, you're likely to fall into one of two play styles - you're either a Warper or a Fragger. Me? I Frag. :)
Tell us which you are in the comments below to enter to a limited edition Zero figure (#172)!
- One comment does the trick, multiple entries will be discarded
- ...However, changing your avatar to an image of Zero nets you one (1) additional entry!
- You have until Noon (PST) Thursday, March 15th, 2012 to enter!
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Competition is open to all N4G users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA. Winners must inform representative of HAVAmedia if they reside outside the US.
2. Closing date is Noon PM PST 15th March 2012.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or before March 16, 2012.
6. Failure to reply to ticket notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.