Hello N4G community and welcome to my new blog. Throughout my various features I have introduced you to the typical mindset and behavior of the Sony fanboy that can be found lurking throughout the N4G threads. Today I would like to introduce you to a product I have stumbled across that seems to very effective at deterring Sony fanboy activity.
The name of this product is none other than Droid-Be-Gone. It is a a bottled spray that contains secret ingredients some of which I have deciphered personally. Some of the key ingredients seem to be extracts of brain cells, growth hormone, and ritalin. Note that these ingredients that I have uncovered seem to promote mental growth and stability as well as concentration and rational thought. These chemicals seem to be almost toxic to Sony fanboys. Perhaps it is because the Sony fanboy genetic makeup is severely lacking in these substances.
Now that I have presented you with some of the active ingredients it is time to move on to Droid-Be-Gone's method of use.
1) Make sure that the fanboy you are trying to purge is of a Sony nature
2) Shake canister vigorously before using
3) When applying the product aim for the head(the area of least activity)
4) Apply Droid-Be-Gone in an even stream for appproxiamtely 20 seconds
5) Allow 5-10 seconds for Droid-Be-Gone to start taking effect
6) Always keep Droid-Be-Gone stored at room temperature
Now that you have been made aware of the method of use it is time to move on to instances that you should consider using Droid-Be-Gone.
1) You leave sensible comments in threads and bubbles seem to disappear
2) You have amassed a large number of tracks on N4G and bubbles decrease
3) You find yourself surrounded by Sony fanboys in threads
4) You are in threads and none of the comments seem to make any sense
5) You can also spray yourself with Droid-Be-Gone to be used as a repellent
I would like to remind anyone who is reading this blog that the terms for using this product are just basic guidelines. Droid-Be-Gone can obviously be used in various other scenarios. Just be weary my friend and make sure not to run out. You never know what bumps in the road you may come across while browsing the N4G threads. Don't get caught with your guard down and lack the proper protection when it is readily available.
I would like to take a moment to thank all the people who took the time out of their day to read my blog and as always happy gaming!