"We reported back in August about SCi gaining the licensing to create a Highlander game. Not much has been spoken on in regards to this title; however, a trailer has been released which will be viewable below. The game is being developed by Widescreen and published through Eidos Interactive.
The game is still set to span over 2000 years of story throughout the plot. You'll get to fight in such cities as Pompei, Japan, Highlands, and then finally New York.
In order to freshen up your minds, here are some of the features you can expect in the game.
* 4 distinct environments and 18 missions - Play in NY (near future), Pompeii before the eruption, Highlands in the medieval ages and Japan during the Samurai era - Epic Engine for high quality graphics
* 3 weapons to master - Katana, Claymore and Double Sword
* 9 navigations features - Dagger climbing, Ropes, Dynamic ladders, Swan dive, Freefall, Traverse climbing, Cannonball, Beams, Ziplines
* Quickening techniques - Resurrection, Chi balance (stamina), Weapon Mastery (Fireblade, Wind Fury, Stone Armor), Channelling the Source (charge up for powerful attacks)
* 77 characters - New main character – Owen Macleod, Familiar characters from series/movies (Methos)"