According to a new press release from Ubisoft, the development of Avengers: Battle for the Earth is occupied by Ubisoft Quebec Studio for platforms Wii U and Xbox 360 Kinect
Gah... worst site i'v ever been too. And when i clicked the link a bunch of crap started popping up. No thanks.
I guess the site experience will be the same like the game. I expect it to be a huge failure just like must other superhero games.
Oh god , there goes the hope of disney keeping it internal for a decent studio . After Sega and Activision , here's now Ubi soft's shovelware studio for another bite at shameless marvel cash in ...
i really hope one day we get to see a true marvel game from R* or ND or S.punch
Wheres Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3? Those Ultimate Alliance games were actually pretty fun :(
Part 1 was really good, had a 20-30+ hr campaign with plenty of content, characters/costumes ect. Part 2 was a mere shadow in comparison, generic missions - repeated missions, limited locations vs part 1 and the character move sets were limited to me. If they make part 3, give it back to raven or ravensoft, because viseral or whoever the hell did part 2 butchered it badly.
I believe this is the trailer. They said it was cancelled.
Nah it's a thq cancelled game . It looked like a bad idea imo , but was probably better than what we'll get instead
A rush product just to cash in!
means the game is gonna suck, yes because its for kinect, it killed the hope of it being good on the wii-u cuz it means its some simple un indepth garbage
You speak as if this will any better with a traditional controller (which the Wii U has).
o dear no, movie games always suck, but this will be on a new level of suck. everyone knows bad motion control games r worse than bad classicly controlled games.
Maybe it's time they learn that cash-ins video games shouldn't exist without putting some effort on it ..
why ppl still care about games based on movies? 99% of the time is complete garbage, the rest 1% is borderline bearable
goddamn, n4g system farted on me, if any moderator see this, just delete it.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.