Submitted by Criminal 1295d ago | news

Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Levels 16 to 20 Added to PC, Soon for PS3 and Xbox 360

MP1st - Yesterday, Modern Warfare 3 players on PC were treated to a long-overdue DLC bundle, Collection 1. The DLC brought along a patch that added community playlists among other changes. The patch notes haven't been made public at the time of writing. However, one obvious change is the addition of prestige levels 16 through 20. (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Ken22  +   1295d ago
Had this been COD 4 i would go to the max but this game sux it's not even funny.
Bobby Kotex  +   1295d ago
It's so funny. I'm thinking back at COD4 on the PC, and how epic it truly was. Who knew it would be the digital turd it is today.
WeskerChildReborned  +   1295d ago
It's also not even fun lol Black Ops is by far the superior COD.
benihya  +   1294d ago
COD4 on the PC is dead, 90% of the servers are Zombie mods, the other 10% are 24+ player frag fest.
the only way to play COD4 on PC is on LAN or with friends.

Add comment

You need to be registered to add comments. Register here or login
New stories

Saitek Heavy Equipment Precision Control System Review | Saving Content

1h ago - Excerpt: "Saitek, one of the foremost go-to companies for PC hardware in flight sticks and other... | PC

Miko Mole launches in North America for PlayStation 4

1h ago - Indie game developer and publisher EnsenaSofts, Miko Mole has officially launched for the PS4 in... | PS4

US Movie Releases to Look Out For in November

Now - Remember, remember, the films of November! It’s the time of year when the nights draw in, the year winds down and studios line up their most presti... | Promoted post

Star Wars Battlefront Review | CoinOpTV

1h ago - Star Wars Battlefront is not the preeminent shooter that will replace Call of Duty, Battlefield o... | PC

Illaoi, the Kraken Priestess Gets Own Browser Game As Riot Releases New League of Legends Champion

2h ago - Illaoi gets a promotional browser-based game to celebrate the newest Champion's release. | PC

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden 3DS Review | Modojo

2h ago - Modojo: Dragon Ball Z is great for several things: Tons of action, memorable characters, and more... | 3DS